Oost50

A Home Group of Zolder50. Locals and foreigners, seekers and saints, listeners and learners... doing our best to love God, love each other, and unite to serve others...

15 mei 2006

Eric's Images from Nijmegen

These are my five favorite photos from the Nijmegen weekend...


"Ani B" -- street smart in Centraal Station...


Marco's fashion statement -- this photo is destined to become a classic...


Jason, Nicole, and Geert Jan in Nijmegen...


H. Maria Geboorte Kerk (I felt a little guilty taking the picture in the middle of a church service, but I'm kind of glad that I did it).


The crazy group shot... You can see my blog for the "regular" group portrait, if you want...

I was going to try and upload some more photos to the Flickr account, but I couldn't figure out how to do it. Could anyone offer some advice? Either way (whether we do it through Flickr or through posting things directly to this blog or something else), I'd like to see some of the pictures that other people took as well.