Oost50

A Home Group of Zolder50. Locals and foreigners, seekers and saints, listeners and learners... doing our best to love God, love each other, and unite to serve others...

22 april 2006

Picture time...

For all the people that speak Dutch, the name of the following feature might sound a bit strange: Flickr. It's a website that allows you to upload pictures that are accessible for everyone. Feel free to upload pictures if you have some (just mail me for the password). If you don't feel like doing that yourself, or if you don't know how, you can also mail me your pics and then I'll put them on Flickr. I have to say, though, that there's a limit of 20MB a month, so be aware of that. That's also why I haven't yet uploaded all my homegroup pictures, but only some random homegroup pictures. I hope you like 'em! You can go there by using the link on the right...

1 Comments:

At 22/4/06 16:31, Blogger Eric said...

Heel gaaf, Marco! Bedankt!

 

Een reactie posten

<< Home